What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or when you fill out a form at one of our properties.
When booking a room on our website you will be asked to enter your name and email address. You may visit our site anonymously as well.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect can be used in one of the following ways.
* To personalize your experience with us ( your information lets us know what you are looking for in a room )
* To improve our website ( we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you )
* To improve our customer service ( your information helps us respond more effectively to your requests and various travel needs )
* To process transactions ( Your booking information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent )
* The email address you provided for your booking information can be used to send periodic emails related to your order or for any updates regarding your travel stay. We may also email you about a contest, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We treat the information that you provide us as confidential. Information stored at our properties are kept in a secure location whether in supervised filing cabinets or protected in our electronic data bases. Reservation information is stored in a secure customer database on a dedicated server. Please note that no security system or system transmitting data over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely safe.
We do not.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as those third parties agree to keep your information private. We may release your information when we feel it is appropriate as a matter of law, enforce or site policies, protect ours or other rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Online Accounts and Social Media
If you choose to participate in any of our social media, facebook, twitter, instagram, foursquare, pinterest we may collect personal information from you social media accounts with your permission. Such information may include, without limitation, location, activities, interests, photos, status updates, friends lists and any other information.
This policy was last modified on May 2, 2013.
Urban Holiday Management
2014 West Wabansia
Chicago IL 60647