FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do YOU HAVE FREE PARKING?Yes, there is free parking available near Holiday Jones. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for parking information.
- DO YOU PROVIDE TOWELS AND BEDDING? Yes, we provide: towels, blankets, sheets and pillows free of charge, so no need to bring your own.
- CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE ON THE DAY I ARRIVE/DEPART?Of course you can! Before check-in and after check-out, we provide free luggage storage.
- WHO IS ALLOWED TO STAY AT HOLIDAY JONES?Our guests must be over the age of 18 and not live in Chicago or The Chicagoland Area (“60” area code). Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- HOW DO YOU HANDLE CANCELLATIONS?In order to cancel your reservation without additional charges, you must email us at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance. Deposits are non-refundable.
- DO YOU HAVE SECURITY?Yes, we frontdesk reception 24 hours a day by a real human being, 24 hour recording security cameras , security key-cards, lockers, and a self-contained building with on-site facilities.
- WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT?Check-in Time: after 3pm
Check-out Time: by 11am
- FREE FOOD!? We offer coffee, tea, milk, bagels, oatmeal and cold cereal each morning at our free breakfast.
- WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN CHICAGO? To answer that question, we would need a book. Instead, just ask one of our lovely staff what’s going on or check out our Chicago events page here
Please Note: Credit Card required to hold reservation. In case of no-show, a total of 1 night for entire group will be charged.