FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I get to the hostel from the Airport and will you pay for it? Hop on the Chicago Transit Authority Blue Line Train from Chicago O’Hare Airport to our stop at DIVISION STREET in Wicker Park. Walk 2 SHORT blocks west to 1659 West Division Street. Pay your fare at O’Hare and once you get to the hostel, our front desk staff will deduct the fare from your bill at check-in. This is the easiest and most convenient way to travel. Must redeem at check-in; only available for bookings made through holidayjones.com. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Do YOU HAVE FREE PARKING?Yes, there is free parking available near Holiday Jones. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for parking information.
- DO YOU PROVIDE TOWELS AND BEDDING? Yes, we provide: towels, blankets, sheets and pillows free of charge, so no need to bring your own.
- CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE ON THE DAY I ARRIVE/DEPART?Of course you can! Before check-in and after check-out, we provide free luggage storage.
- WHO IS ALLOWED TO STAY AT HOLIDAY JONES?Our guests must be over the age of 18 and not live in Chicago or The Chicagoland Area (“60” area code). Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- HOW DO YOU HANDLE CANCELLATIONS?In order to cancel your reservation without additional charges, you must email us at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance. Deposits are non-refundable.
- DO YOU HAVE SECURITY?Yes, we frontdesk reception 24 hours a day by a real human being, 24 hour recording security cameras , security key-cards, lockers, and a self-contained building with on-site facilities.
- WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT?Check-in Time: after 3pm
Check-out Time: by 11am
- FREE FOOD!? We offer coffee, tea, milk, bagels, oatmeal and cold cereal each morning at our free breakfast.
- WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN CHICAGO? To answer that question, we would need a book. Instead, just ask one of our lovely staff what’s going on or check out our Chicago events page here
Please Note: Credit Card required to hold reservation. In case of no-show, a total of 1 night for entire group will be charged.